Saturday, June 20, 2015

What do Pilates and bra making have in common?

I get asked all of the time to explain why I became a Pilates instructor AND a custom bra maker. The two seem so different. How is it possible to have two careers and passions that don't relate to one another? Actually, they relate more than you think. I love helping people, and I am able to do that through both Pilates and bra making. I am also able to watch people's bodies change and improve through both modalities. It's amazing the self-esteem boost you have when you feel good. Finally, I'm a very detail oriented individual, and I am able to use that greatly to my advantage in both careers.

Now what do you get out of this? Both custom made bras and Pilates build self-confidence, they create a more youthful appearance, they can decrease back pain, as well as reduce shoulder and neck stress. Your posture will improve (ask me about posture back bras), and your clothes will fit better. Don't those all sound like great things to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment