Saturday, June 13, 2015

Welcome to Intimate Underpinnings

Welcome lingerie lovers! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Intimate Underpinnings is officially open for business, and I couldn't be happier. I had a dream to go into business creating bras and lingerie nearly 7 years ago. As someone who is naturally small-busted, it was always a challenge finding bras that fit properly. The cups were always too big, and the underwires were digging into my breasts. I couldn't imagine wearing a low cut shirt because the bras in "my size" would create a very revealing image if I bent over. My girlfriends all seemed to have the opposite problem. They were all large busted with smaller frames, so to find something that fit in the cup, it was entirely too big in the band, thus not providing any support for their breasts. How were we all failing when it came to finding a well fitting bra? And did they all have to be SO ugly? Well, not anymore! With several twists and turns in the world of bras, business, sewing, and fitness (yes, I am also a classically trained Pilates instructor, and you would be surprised how many of my clients and fellow Pilates instructors complain about the fit of their bras), I decided to focus my business on custom bra making. Sure, I could have created a ready to wear line of bras, and I thought about it for a long time, but there would still be so many women (and some men) who would not be able to find well-fitting, beautiful, comfortable bras. I want to "support" those who leave lingerie stores with frustration. I want to create that unique experience where I am able to take your vision of the ideal bra and make it a reality. My name is Holly, and creating custom bras is my passion. Check out our website at www.intimateunderpinnings.com, or vist me in Portland, OR to get the lift, boost, comfort, and support that you deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment