Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving from Intimate Underpinnings

As I fly to Southern California for Thanksgiving, I begin reflecting on what I am thankful for this year. First and foremost, I am thankful for my amazing clients, who have shared their stories and creative bra ideas with me. And, who have in turn, allowed me free range of creativity in designing unique and special lingerie for them. I am so thankful for my business teachers, mentors, networking groups, and fellow small business owners. The support that you have all given me during this first year of business has been tremendous. My suppliers, and there are many, deserve a big thank you from Intimate Underpinnings because without them, we would have a tough time bringing that special component to your undergarments. And most importantly, I am thankful for all of my incredible friends, family, and co-workers who have been behind Intimate Underpinnings from the start, and who continue to support me and the business with each new step that we take in our journey. 

I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving, and their own special reason for being thankful this year. Thanks for sharing in ours.

XO
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment